Working at the office has been a lot harder when I know there's
I know you're probably wondering what the perfect spring activity would be on your board. I've compiled a list of some great ways to incorporate skating into your spring routine.
- Go for a ride on a beachfront boardwalk (sorry to all of those who can't do that)
- Take your board off-roading and enjoy the spring wildflower bloom!
- Ride to pick up some ice cream and food.
Ride around campus! (you'll be the coolest kid in school
- Take your dog for a run along side your board
- Commute to work on your board (trust me this is by far the most fun way to get to work)
- Take your board Camping and explore the area (you'll be surprised what you can find)
If you're a San Diego Local
- Ride around Fiesta Island
- Cruise Sunset Cliffs during golden hour
- Ride your board while strawberry picking in Carlsbad
- Carve around Coronado Island
- Cruise downtown San Diego and bay front
Share your favorite spring activity with your Miles Board on social with #springmiles to be featured in our future blog posts and social media accounts.
Enjoy spring and happy riding!!